Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // ROB BUNKER INVOICE AND BALANCE HIRE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Arsang/ Ops'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 11:40:15 +0430

Dear Sir, 

Good day 

As per the owners’ request, please update us about the payment of the ROB bunker invoice and balance hire amount.

If you have made the payments, please send the bank slip for the owners’ checking.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: saharathunder <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2022 11:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // ROB BUNKER INVOICE AND BALANCE HIRE

Dear Sir,

Further to your below message please be informed that we are waiting for bunker supplier to issue to commercial invoice for delivered balance.

same will be forwarded to your good self soon we received the update.

Regarding the payment, it has been done but due to shortage of time and as per request of bunker supplier it has been paid in cash.

Best Regards,

Roudsari

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
To: <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sat, 14 May 2022 09:49:45 +0430
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // ROB BUNKER INVOICE AND BALANCE HIRE

Kind Reminder

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 8:53 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // ROB BUNKER INVOICE AND BALANCE HIRE

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

As per the owners’ request, please update us about the ROB bunker invoice and balance hire amount.

If you have made the payments, please send the bank slip for the owners’ checking.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 11:14 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // ROB BUNKER INVOICE

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Enclosed please find the invoice for ROB bunker together with the delivery statement and bunker invoices.

Please also find attached email from the owners including the bunker invoice for your kind reference.

 

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, May 1, 2022 2:42 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // 1ST HIRE INVOICE

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

As per your request, please find attached email from the owners including the first hire invoice for your kind reference.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 1:41 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // 1ST HIRE INVOICE

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Please find attached hire invoice for the first 30 days of the subject TC.

Please confirm the safe receipt of this email.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 12:32 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER // VOYAGE ORDER

 

Dear Mr Babakhani,

Good day

Please send the voyage order of the first voyage for the owners arrangements.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2022 9:08 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Arsang/ Ops' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM TIME CHARTER // ESTIMATED TIME OF DELIVERY

 

Dear Sir,

Good day

This is Vahid Boudlaei, the operation PIC of Arsang company. It is my pleasure to work with you in this TC.

Kindly advise the details of your operation person in charge for smooth operations.

Please be noted that the estimated time of the vessel delivery is 03 May 2022, IAGW.

 

Best Regards

Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)

Operations Department

Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 61

                        +98 21 88 55 84 53

Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395

 <http://www.arsangco.com/> www.arsangco.com