Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Daily NOON SOF with 1st daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD: 16.05.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 13:03:49 +0430

Dear Sir,

Pls. note the following Cargo quantity and rate at 1200LT/16.05.2022

Discharge in progress:

ROB : GSV 209262  BBLS  , 24344 mt

Average Rate: 4940 BBLS , 573  mt

Total discharge:  64220 BBLS,  7451mt

ETC 1st parcel: 1700 LT /16.05.2022

Note: vsl. require grant order from H/Office on 2nd parcel to discharge.

***Continue

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2022 11:43 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Initial SOF with 1st
daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD: 15.05.2022

 

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 1st daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 24.03.2022

1624 lt: Vsl. Arrived Bandar Abbas & EOSP

1800 lt: Anchored & NOR Tender, 

Date: 24.03.2022 ~ 15.05.2022

Awaiting discharge order

Date: 15.05.2022 

0942 lt: S.B.E

1100 lt: Anchor Up To Shift Anchor Pos. For STS Operation

1400 lt: Anchored 2.8NM Off-Land Qeshm

1448-1530 lt: Fenders Made Fast on STBD. Side

1642 lt: First Line With D.V.

1600-1736 lt: Hose Connection 

1618 lt: Surveyor onboard

1718 lt: All Made Fast

1900~2030 lt: Tanks inspection

2035~2100 lt: Calculation

2300 lt: Commence Discharge 1st parcel

Cargo Onboard ROB (MT / BARREL): 31824 / 277725

ETC  1st parcel Discharge: 1700lt/16.05.2022

Note: vsl. require grant order from H/Office on 2nd parcel to discharge.

***Continue

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]