Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 05.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / FREE PRATIQUE
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 08:46:30 +0430

Good Day,

Please find update report of the vsl at B.Abbas port as below:

16.05.2022

2300 hrs lt       Nor tendered 

17.05.2022

0100 hrs lt       Anchored

0730 hrs lt       Customs – free pratique granted

Awaiting to berthing instruction 

Reverting

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771