Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 05.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / BERTH LINE UP on 18.05.2022
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 09:04:08 +0430

Good day,

Please note berth line up as follows:  

MT LIA          Loading 6700 MT Light Hydrocarbon  

ETC 19.05.2022 / 0500 lt  

ETS 19.05.2022 / 0800 lt 

Next vsl for berthing will be MT CHEM by suitable tide

Please be guided accordingly.  

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMYAR [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 1:55 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 05.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / BERTH LINE UP

Good day,

We came to know by the port that loading of the below occupant vsl of jetty no. 47 has not been commenced yet.  

MT LIA          Loading 6700 MT Light Hydrocarbon 

Please be guided accordingly.  

Reverting on fresh ETC 

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771