Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 05.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / MT LIA NOT RELEASED YET
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 23:27:24 +0430

Good Evening,

Please note as per report received , the jetty occupant vessel’s operation prolonged by this local time of 1118 , as she had two shipper involved and vessel has not been released yet.

Reverting upon rcpt of any development on Chem’s berthing process.

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMYAR [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2022 11:39 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 05.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / BERTH LINE UP on 19.05.2022

Good day,

Please note updated berth line up as follows:  

MT LIA          Loading 6700 MT Light Hydrocarbon  

ETC 19.05.2022 / 1300 lt  

ETS 19.05.2022 /  1800 lt 

Next vsl for berthing will be MT CHEM by suitable tide

ETB 19.05.2022 / 1900 lt

Please be guided accordingly.  

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771