Subject: RE: LOI--- Mt. Faxon
From: "Ghorbanzadeh" <[email-masked]>
To: "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'FAXON'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 16:03:06 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day,

still awaiting for LOI , 

in order to prevent any unwanted delay to discharging for 2nd parcel please
send us related Loi. as requested earlier.

B.Rgds.

AA.Ghorbanzadeh

Operation Manager G3

Office : +98 21 23803215

Mob :    +98 9127389031

 

From: Ghorbanzadeh [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 9:02 AM
To: 'commercial' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
'FAXON' <[email-masked]>
Subject: LOI--- Mt. Faxon

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Pls. find the here above attach standard form Letter of Indemnity.

-we would appreciate you to revert it back with the expected filled /
prepared (LOI) or -confirm in written that discharge of cargo is approved
from your side .

-Pls. prepare and send us for each parcel separately.

B.Rgds.

AA.Ghorbanzadeh

Operation Manager G3

Office : +98 21 23803215

Mob :    +98 9127389031