Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Initial SOF with 2nd daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD: 23.05.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 13:23:18 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 2nd daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 23.05.2022

0200 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived, Commence mooring

0248 lt: All made fast.

0300~0330 lt: Hose connection(1x8" STBD side).

1025 lt: Surveyor onboard

1048~1154 lt: Tanks inspection

1154~1218 lt: Calculation

1312 lt: Commence Discharge 2nd parcel

Cargo Onboard ROB before disch. (MT / BARREL): 23634MT / 206661bbls

ETC  2nd parcel Discharge: 0700lt/24.05.2022

Note: vsl. require grant order from H/Office on 3rd parcel to discharge.

***Continue

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]