Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND STS POSITION TO LOAD AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2ND PARCEL / LOADING UPDATE AT 2100 LT
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 21:51:18 +0430

Good day,

Pls Find loading update up to 2100 lt on 23.05.2022 as below:

Loaded            4514 mt

Loading rate     561 mt/hr

Etc 24.05.2022 / 0500 lt 

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMYAR [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2022 3:53 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND STS POSITION TO LOAD AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2ND PARCEL / LOADING UPDATE

Good Day,

Please find update report of the vsl at B.Abbas sts position as below:

22.05.2022

2300 hrs lt       Nor Tendered

23.05.2022

0048 hrs lt       Pon

0130 hrs lt       Tug made fast

0200 hrs lt       First line

0245 hrs lt       Tug caste off

0248 hrs lt       All made fast

0254 hrs lt       Pilot away

0330/0330       Hose Connected (1x8 inch stbd side)

1025 hrs lt       Surveyor on board

1048/1154       Tanks inspection

1154/1218       Calculation

1312 hrs lt       Commence loading 2nd parcel

 

Loading  report at 1500 Hrs LT / 23rd May.2022

Loaded            1119 MT

Balance           7021 MT

Last rate            629 MT

Avg rate            621 MT

Avg temp        29.3*Ca

ETC                 24.05.2022 / 0500 lt 

Cargo Hose :  1x 8"

Nominated COT's : 1W,2W,3W,4W,5W,6W,7W,8W,2C,3C,5C,6C

Reverting 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771