Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Final SOF with 2nd daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD: 24.05.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 15:16:04 +0430

Dear Sir,

Pls to inform following Final SOF with 2nd daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 23.05.2022

0200 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived, Commence mooring

0248 lt: All made fast.

0300~0330 lt: Hose connection(1x8" STBD side).

1025 lt: Surveyor onboard

1048~1154 lt: Tanks inspection

1154~1218 lt: Calculation

1312 lt: Commence Discharge 2nd parcel

Date: 24.05.2022

0518  lt: 2ND parcel Discharge completed

1130~1248 lt: Tank Inspection after Disch      

1248~1400 lt: Calculation 

1230~1242 lt: Cargo Hose disconnection                           

1318~1330 lt: D.V Unmoor 

1330 lt: All Cleared

BL/Ship Fig Load Port =31,870 Mt/ 31,774 Mt

2nd parcel Qty Disch To D.V Chem= 8,131.5mt

ROB After Disch = 15503mt

Note: vsl. require grant order from H/Office on 3RD parcel to discharge.

Cargo Docs. submit in separate E-mail

****End Msg. 2ND parcel

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2022 1:23 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Initial SOF with 2nd
daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD: 23.05.2022

 

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF with 2nd daughter vsl. CHEM;

Date: 23.05.2022

0200 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived, Commence mooring

0248 lt: All made fast.

0300~0330 lt: Hose connection(1x8" STBD side).

1025 lt: Surveyor onboard

1048~1154 lt: Tanks inspection

1154~1218 lt: Calculation

1312 lt: Commence Discharge 2nd parcel

Cargo Onboard ROB before disch. (MT / BARREL): 23634MT / 206661bbls

ETC  2nd parcel Discharge: 0700lt/24.05.2022

Note: vsl. require grant order from H/Office on 3rd parcel to discharge.

***Continue

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]