Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND STS POSITION TO LOAD AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2ND PARCEL / BERTHING LINE UP
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 15:27:36 +0430

Good day,

Please find here under line up of discharge jetty no.47 for your reference.

Alongside        MT Global Emerald   ETC 24.05.2022 / 2100 LT     ETD 25.05.2022 / 0200 LT

Anchorage      MT Global beauty       possible berthing after Global Emerald

On the way      MT Global Ace           ETA 24.05.2022 / 2300

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMYAR [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 2:02 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND STS POSITION TO LOAD AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2ND PARCEL / VSL CAST OFF

Good Day,

Please find update report of the vsl at B.Abbas sts position as below:

22.05.2022

2300 hrs lt       Nor Tendered

23.05.2022

0048 hrs lt       Pon

0130 hrs lt       Tug made fast

0200 hrs lt       First line

0245 hrs lt       Tug caste off

0248 hrs lt       All made fast

0254 hrs lt       Pilot away

0330/0330       Hose Connected (1x8 inch stbd side)

1025 hrs lt       Surveyor on board

1048/1154       Tanks inspection

1154/1218       Calculation

1312 hrs lt       Commence loading 2nd parcel

24.05.2022

0518 hrs lt       Complete loading 2nd parcel

1130 hrs lt       Pob

1330 hrs lt       Cast off 

Vsl anchored at half a mile distance from MT Faxon awaiting further instruction.

Reverting 

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771