Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2nd PARCEL / NOR TENDERED
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 21:06:52 +0430

Good Day,

Please find update report of the vsl at B.Abbas port as below:

24.05.2022

2000 hrs lt       Nor tendered 

Awaiting to berthing instruction 

Reverting

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND TO LOAD /DISCHARGING @ BERTH 47/NOR TENDERED
From: "master- Chem" <[email-masked]>
To: "'RAMYAR'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'cmd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sahil'" <[email-masked]>, "'Charles'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations | Safe Seas'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 20:34:36 +0430

Good evening, 

 

Please be note that vsl contact with BA port control, they advised to drop anchor at inner anchorage.

Herewith, tendering NOR as following

2000 hrs lt /24 May 2022 - NOR TENDERED

Find attached a copy NOR sheet.

Pls confirm with safe receipt.   

 

--

Thanks & B Regards

Capt. Malkeet Singh

Master

MT "CHEM"

PH(V SET): +15053892989 ( Bridge)

PH(V SET): +15058141439 (Master Cabin)

Email : [email-masked]

Disclaimer: Please note that vessel e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs.in case of Urgency,please do give us a call.

--------------------------------------------------------