Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2ND PARCEL / VSL TIMING AT GETTY 47 ON 31.05.2021
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 14:33:21 +0430

Good day, 

Please find updated port line up on 31.05.2022 for your reference. 

Alongside      MT zenith Faith

Sailed              31.05.22 / 1250  LT

Anchorage      MT Lia

Et pilot            31.05.22 / 1500  LT

Anchorage      MT Chem

Dropped anchor 24.05.22/2115 LT

On the way vsls - checking

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771