Subject: Artawheel Tire company (Export Unit)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 14:28:54 +0430

Dear Madam/Sir,

  We hereby would like to introduce Razi Industrial Group, as main 
shareholder of three leading tire manufacturing companies in Iran.
Besides the other industrial products, Razi Industrial Group supplies a 
full range of various types of tire sizes including bicycle tire, 
motorcycle tire, radial passenger car tires, light truck tires, heavy 
truck tires and agricultural tires under the brand names of Goldstone, 
Razi and Yazd Tire.
Thanks to the latest technology, state of the art machineries and 
following the international standards in manufacturing tires, our 
products are accepted as reliable, long lasting, with the high quality 
in the local market and overseas.
Having a successful track record in exporting tires to some countries of 
three continents over 20 years, we are interested to start firm business 
collaboration with your esteemed company and to expand our market in 
your trade territory. So you are kindly requested to check our list of 
productions and inform us of the interested sizes to start the 
negotiation in respect of the price.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

With kind regards.

Mohaddeseh Rahim Shirvani
Export Manager

Tel : 0098-88660900
Email : [email-masked]