Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2ND PARCEL / VSL TIMING AT GETTY 47 ON 02.06.2021
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 12:33:05 +0430

Good day, 

Please find updated port line up on 31.05.2022 for your reference. 

Alongside      MT Lia

Etc                   02.06.2022 / 2000 

Etd                  02.06.2022 / MIDNIGHT 

Anchorage      MT Chem

Dropped anchor 24.05.22/2115 LT

On the way vsls - checking

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMYAR [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 2:33 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2ND PARCEL / VSL TIMING AT GETTY 47 ON 31.05.2021

Good day, 

Please find updated port line up on 31.05.2022 for your reference. 

Alongside      MT zenith Faith

Sailed              31.05.22 / 1250  LT

Anchorage      MT Lia

Et pilot            31.05.22 / 1500  LT

Anchorage      MT Chem

Dropped anchor 24.05.22/2115 LT

On the way vsls - checking

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771