Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 13:44:04 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:   05.06.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   51.8 N   056  12.6 E 

-          Av. Speed:0.0knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 23.03.2022/1300

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: NE*2

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE/ 15,503 MT

-          B/L Date: 23.MAR.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 8.5AFT Mtrs/ 8.5FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 233.65/123.61/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:3.9/0.0/0.0/0.0

-          Remark: Vsl riding on her anchor at STS position (south of QESHM
Island) waiting for discharge order of 3rd parcel.

-          Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,162mt (15~16.05.2022)

-           Qty Disch To 2nd  D.V Chem= 8,131.5mt (23~24.05.2022)

                ***  04 numbers of STS fenders and all attachment in good
order delivered to the tug boat (MEHREGAN 2) at 02.JUNE.2022/0118-0248LT.

               *** 02 length of cargo hoses in good order delivered to the
tug boat (TITAN {P1}) at 03.JUNE.2022/ 2200-2215LT.

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]