Subject: Re: Ref.No.1400/60/08/3000/106
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: saharathunder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 09:51:51 +0200

Ref:23-4433/22     7.06.2022

  GOOD DAY,

  thank you for your biz proposal.Please send the specs of grain and 
feed grain (no attachment)  and if any country preference inform us and

  your *_/general/_* terms of contract.We will check  best legal barter 
possibilities and  send  you our response.

  Best regards

> In the Name of God
>
>         Ref.No.1400/60/08/3000/106
>
>         Date: 06.06.2022
>
> **
>
> *Dear Sir;*
>
> Referring to our negotiations we are able to barter corn, feed barley 
> and soya bean meal (with hull) with attached specification, for the 
> amount of 500.000 tons per year for crude oil.
>
> So you are requested to send us your offer.
>
-- 
Neue Seite 1

*__________________________
*

*__________________________
*
This message is intended only for the named recipient and may contain 
confidential information. Talking notice of this message by third 
parties is not
permitted. If you received it in error, please advise the sender by 
return e-mail and delete this message and any attachements as well as 
any copies. Any
unauthorised use or dissemination of this information is strictly 
prohibited. Attachments to this e-mail may contain viruses which can 
andanger or
damage you computer system. We made provisions in order to minimize the 
respective risks, but cannot assume liability for damages caused by a
computer virus. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to 
accept these risks.