Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2ND PARCEL / BERTH LINE UP ON 12.06.2022
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 11:55:54 +0430

Good day, 

Please find updated port line up of jetty 47 on 12.06.2022 for your reference. 

 

Vessels at Anchorage      

MT Chem

Dropped anchor 24.05.22/2115 LT

MT Lia (will be berthed in case shore tanks issue not solved)

MT Global Ace

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771