Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2nd PARCEL / POB
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 18:16:23 +0430

Good Day,

Please find update report of the vsl at B.Abbas port as below:

24.05.2022

2000 hrs lt       Nor tendered 

2115 hrs lt       Drop anchor at inner anchorage

13.06.2022

1742 hrs lt       Pob

Reverting

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771