Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2nd PARCEL / DISCHARGE UPDATE AT 1600 LT
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:38:56 +0430

Good day,

Pls find discharge update of the vsl up to 1600 lt on 14.06.2022 as below:

Discharged      : 3384 mt.

Discharge rate :   224 mt/hr

ETC 15.06.2022 / 1800 lt

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMYAR [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 6:07 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 06.22, AT BND TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 2nd PARCEL / RESUME DISCHARGE

 

Good Day,

Please find update report of the vsl at B.Abbas port as below:

24.05.2022

2000 hrs lt       Nor tendered 

2115 hrs lt       Drop anchor at inner anchorage

13.06.2022

1606 hrs lt       Anchor up

1742 hrs lt       Pob

1754 hrs lt       Fwd tug made fast

1809 hrs lt       Aft tug made fast

1824 hrs lt       First line ashore

1836 hrs lt       All fast (jetty 47)

1830 hrs lt       fwd/aft tug cast off

1842 hrs lt       Pilot off

1842 hrs lt       Surveyor on board

1900/2100       Tanks Measurement

2118 hrs lt       Calculation over

2200 hrs lt       Hose connected

2310 hrs lt       Commence discharge

2320 hrs lt       Ceased discharge due to leakage in loading hose

2350 hrs lt       Resume discharge

argo discharging report at 0400Hrs / 14.06.2022

Grade :condensate 

Cargo discharged :548 CBM

Balance to disch 10771CBM

Last Hr rate : 305. CBM

Totol Avg rate.182 CBM

Manifold Pressure - 3BAR

 

Reverting

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771