Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- 3RD PARCEL INSTRUCTION
From: "tahouri" <[email-masked]>
To: "'FAXON'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 14:47:39 +0430

Dear Master,

As already advised you are on financial hold and you are not allowed to
discharge till receive further instruction from this office.

 

BEST REGARDS

A.TAHOURI

OPERATION GENERAL MANAGER

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 2:22 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; 'ops-bandarabbas'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- 3RD PARCEL
INSTRUCTION

 

Good Day;

Today on 15th/Jun. rcvd. Verbal news to connect the fenders and the hoses
for 3rd parcel discharge OPERATION.

APPRECIATE TO SUBMIT VSL. LOI, FOR SUB. OPERATION.

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 1:31 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON
REPORT

 

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  15.06.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   51.8 N   056  12.6 E 

-          Av. Speed:0.0knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 23.03.2022/1300

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*2

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE/ 15,503 MT

-          B/L Date: 23.MAR.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 8.5AFT Mtrs/ 8.5FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 190.65/121.51/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:6.1/0.1/0.0/0.0

-          Remark: Vsl riding on her anchor at STS position (south of QESHM
Island) waiting for discharge order of 3rd parcel.

-          Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,162mt (15~16.05.2022)

-           Qty Disch To 2nd  D.V Chem= 8,131.5mt (23~24.05.2022)

                ***  04 numbers of STS fenders and all attachment in good
order delivered to the tug boat (MEHREGAN 2) at 02.JUNE.2022/0118-0248LT.

               *** 02 length of cargo hoses in good order delivered to the
tug boat (TITAN {P1}) at 03.JUNE.2022/ 2200-2215LT.

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]