Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Initial SOF with 3RD daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:16.06.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 14:31:22 +0430

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF for discharging 3RD parcel with daughter
vsl. CHEM;

Date16.06.2022

0942-1006 lt: Fenders made fast.

1018 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived.

1042 lt: Commence mooring.

1124 lt: All made fast.

1124-1300 lt: hose connection(1x8" STBD side).

1206 lt: Surveyor/cargo receiver/custom onboard

1206~1306 lt: Tanks inspection

1306~1318 lt: Calculation

1400 lt: Commence Discharge 3RD parcel

On board quantity before discharge of 3RD parcel: 15498 MT/133308 bbls

BL/Ship Fig Load Port =31,870 Mt/ 31,774 Mt

ETC to CHEM: 17.06.2022/0800lt

Note: vsl. require grant order from H/Office on 4th parcel to discharge.

***Continue

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]