Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 13:08:42 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  17.06.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   51.8 N   056  12.6 E 

-          Av. Speed:0.0knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 23.03.2022/1300

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*3

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE/ 15,503 MT

-          B/L Date: 23.MAR.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 8.4AFT Mtrs/ 7.4FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 177.65/117.51/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:7.4/4.0/0.0/0.0

Remark: Vsl riding on her anchor at STS position (south of QESHM Island) MT:
CHEM is moored alongside & waiting for un-mooring operation.

-           Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,162mt (15~16.05.2022)

-           Qty Disch To 2nd  D.V Chem= 8,131.5mt (23~24.05.2022)

-           Qty Disch To  3RD D.V Chem= 8,122.1 mt(16~17.06.2022)

-          ROB FAXON: 7,377 mt // 63,454 Bbls

  ***   Discharge of 3RD parcel completed at 17.06.2022 / 0606lt., awaiting
unberthing

  ***   03 numbers of STS fenders is made fast alongside on stbd side by tug
boat (SEDAR) at 16. JUNE. 2022/0942-1006LT for 3rd parcel cargo operation.

.                 ***  02 length of cargo hoses delivered to the vsl by tug
boat (SEDAR {P1}) at 16. JUNE. 2022 / 1124 LT.

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]