Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Final SOF with 3rd daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD: 17.06.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 13:45:41 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day;

Pls find following final SOF for discharging 3RD parcel with daughter vsl.
CHEM;

Date16.06.2022

0942-1006 lt: Fender made fast.

1018 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived.

1042 lt: Commence mooring.

1124 lt: All made fast.

1124-1300 lt: hose connection(1x8" STBD side).

1206 lt: Surveyor onboard

1206~1306 lt: Tanks inspection

1306~1318 lt: Calculation

1400 lt: Commence Discharge 3RD parcel

1406lt: shipper & custom dis-embarked

On board quantity before discharge of 3RD parcel: 15,498 MT/133,308 bbls

Date17.06.2022

0606 lt: 3rd parcel Discharge completed

0612~0648 lt: Tank Inspection after Disch      

0648~0700 lt: Calculation 

0830~0900 lt: Cargo Hose disconnection                           

0948 lt: Cargo surveyor dis-embarked 

1318~1324 lt: D.V Unmooring 

1324 lt: All Cleared

 

BL/Ship Fig Load Port =31,870 Mt/ 31,774 Mt

3rd parcel Qty Disch To D.V Chem= 8,122.1 mt

ROB after Disch = 7,377 mt / 63,454 bbls

Note: vsl. require grant order from H/Office on 4RD parcel to discharge.

Cargo Docs. submit in separate E-mail

****End Msg. 3rd parcel

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 2:31 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Initial SOF with 3RD
daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:16.06.2022

 

Dear Sir;

Pls to inform following initial SOF for discharging 3RD parcel with daughter
vsl. CHEM;

Date16.06.2022

0942-1006 lt: Fenders made fast.

1018 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived.

1042 lt: Commence mooring.

1124 lt: All made fast.

1124-1300 lt: hose connection(1x8" STBD side).

1206 lt: Surveyor/cargo receiver/custom onboard

1206~1306 lt: Tanks inspection

1306~1318 lt: Calculation

1400 lt: Commence Discharge 3RD parcel

On board quantity before discharge of 3RD parcel: 15498 MT/133308 bbls

BL/Ship Fig Load Port =31,870 Mt/ 31,774 Mt

ETC to CHEM: 17.06.2022/0800lt

Note: vsl. require grant order from H/Office on 4th parcel to discharge.

***Continue

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]