Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 07.22, AT BND ANCHORAGE TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 3RD PARCEL / ARRIVAL REPORT
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 18:56:02 +0430

Good day,

Please find arrival report of the vsl at B.Abbas anchorage for 3rd parcel discharge as below:

17.06.2022

1530 hrs lt       Nor tendered

1600 hrs lt       Drop anchor

GPS position 

Lat 27*05.52'N

Long 056*14.20'E

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 07.22, B/L
From: "master- Chem" <[email-masked]>
To: "'RAMYAR'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'cmd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sahil'" <[email-masked]>, "'Charles'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations | Safe Seas'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 16:38:45 +0430

Dear sir,

Good day

 

Plz find attached copy of B/L for yours reference.

--

Thanks & B Regards

Capt. Rakesh Kumar

Master

MT "CHEM"

PH(V SET): +15053892989 ( Bridge)

PH(V SET): +15058141439 (Master Cabin)

Email : [email-masked]

Disclaimer: Please note that vessel e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs.in case of Urgency,please do give us a call.

--------------------------------------------------------