Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 07.22, AT BND ANCHORAGE TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 3RD PARCEL / BERTH LINE UP
From: "RAMYAR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 19:09:49 +0430

Good day,

Please find here under line up of discharge jetty no.47 for your reference.

At Berth 

Mt Global Angel        ETC 2200

At Anchorage

Mt Global Ace            planned for berthing afterward

Mt Chem

 

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMYAR [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2022 6:56 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 07.22, AT BND ANCHORAGE TO DISCHARGE AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE OF 3RD PARCEL / ARRIVAL REPORT

Good day,

Please find arrival report of the vsl at B.Abbas anchorage for 3rd parcel discharge as below:

17.06.2022

1530 hrs lt       Nor tendered

1600 hrs lt       Drop anchor

GPS position 

Lat 27*05.52'N

Long 056*14.20'E

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

Best Regards

Ramyar (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771