Subject: MT FAXON-- BUNKER REQUIRMENT
From: "Ghorbanzadeh" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Zeidabadi" <[email-masked]>, "Bazooie" <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Faxon" <[email-masked]>, "ops-bandarabbas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 08:39:25 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly advise whether your company can provide ship`s needed fuel quantity
of at least 800 mt. Lsfo. Or should we do arrange to supply at B.Abbas
anchorage and relevant costs to be paid through your good company.

B.Rgds.

AA.Ghorbanzadeh

Operation Manager G3

Office : +98 21 23803215

Mob :    +98 9127389031

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2022 4:22 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI' <[email-masked]>; 'Samadof - PTSOC'
<[email-masked]>; 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT FAXON, BUNKER NOTICE DD: 26.06.2022

 

Good Day;

ROB At 26.06.2022 are As Below:

-Total Rob Of No.1,2  HFO Bunker Tank =80 Mt

-Total Rob Of HFO Serv,Sett,Overflow Tanks=45 Mt.

Kindly Be Informed That As Per Our ROB Vessel Can Received Following Bunker
Quantity:

-HFO 380cst:   830 Mt With Out Commingle ,Based On 95% Of Tanks Volume

-HFO 380 CST :  1300 Mt With Commingle ,Based On 95% Of Tanks Volume

Please Do Needful Arrangement For The HFO Bulk Bunkering At Earliest in
present location OPL QESHM.

Please consider 12-14 days waiting interval for lab analysis(as per PR
14,fresh HFO not to be used before lab test result received). 

best regard

chief engineer

 Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]