Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Initial SOF with 4th daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:27.06.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'abuali'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:35:52 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day;

Pls find following Initial SOF for discharging 4th parcel with daughter vsl.
CHEM;

Date 27.06.2022

0042 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived.

0106 lt: Commence mooring.

0154 lt: All made fast.

2012-2036 lt: hose connection(1x8" STBD side).

2200 lt: Commence Discharge 4th parcel

On board quantity before discharge of 4th parcel: 7,377 MT/63,453 bbls

BL/Ship Fig Load Port =31,870 Mt/ 31,774 Mt

ETC to CHEM: 28.06.2022/1200lt

NOTE: Below msg. rcvd. from OPS Dep./B.ABBAS on 27.06.2022

"QT

Kindly note due to heavy weather and rough sea persisting over b.abbas and
hormoz strait area, sending of service boat for joining of custom officer/
cargo surveyor,.. is not possible ,in this regard verbal permission have
been achieved by custom/cargo surveyor/cargo receiver in order to discharge
entire cargo to mt chem without their attendance for initial survey/checking
before discharge of  last(4th)parcel, hence to prevent any delay you can
commence you discharging base on above.

UNQT"

 

***Continue

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]