Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "ops-bandarabbas" <[email-masked]>
To: "'FAXON'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a. m-bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 20:03:25 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day

 

Kindly note due to heavy weather and rough sea persisting over b.abbas and
hormoz strait area, sending of service boat for joining of custom officer/
cargo surveyor,.. is not possible ,in this regard verbal permission have
been achieved by custom/cargo surveyor/cargo receiver in order to discharge
entire cargo to mt chem without their attendance for initial survey/checking
before discharge of  last(4th)parcel, hence to prevent any delay you can
commence you discharging base on above.

 

Best Regards

Rahim Vanda

NITC B.Abbas Ops/Dep

Mobile:09173232008

Office :07632616713

 

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 1:04 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON
REPORT

 

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  27.06.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   51.8 N   056  12.6 E 

-          Av. Speed:0.0knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 23.03.2022/1300

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*5

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE/ 15,503 MT

-          B/L Date: 23.MAR.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 8.4AFT Mtrs/ 7.4FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 119.65/116.81/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:5.4/0.0/0.0/0.0

Remark: Vsl riding on her anchor at STS position (south of QESHM Island)
/MT: CHEM is moored alongside/waiting for weather moderation & discharging
of 4TH parcel. 

-           Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,162mt (15~16.05.2022)

-           Qty Disch To 2nd  D.V Chem= 8,131.5mt (23~24.05.2022)

-           Qty Disch To  3RD D.V Chem= 8,122.1 mt(16~17.06.2022)

-          ROB FAXON: 7,377 mt // 63,454 Bbls

  *** 0106-0154 LT: MT: CHEM is moored alongside on 27.06.2022, awaiting
cargo surveyor/custom/cargo receiver & etc... to attend the vsl.. 

 ***   03 numbers of STS fenders is made fast alongside on stbd side by tug
boat (SEDAR) at 16. JUNE. 2022/0942-1006LT for 3rd parcel cargo operation.

                 *** 02 length of cargo hoses delivered to the vsl by tug
boat (SEDAR {P1}) at 16. JUNE. 2022 / 1124 LT.

NOTE: Sea condition rough and awaiting weather moderation

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]