Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops-bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a. m-bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 21:39:51 +0430

Dear Sir,

Content of below msg. safe rcvd, with much thanks.

Presently vsl. connect the cargo hose and ready to disch., but seems D.V
CHEM require permission from their agency to rcve. the cargo as well,

So we are awaiting CHEM to accept the cargo to start.

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: ops-bandarabbas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 9:03 PM
To: 'FAXON'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ghorbanzadeh';
[email-masked]; 'a. m-bandarabbas'
Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON
REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good Day

 

Kindly note due to heavy weather and rough sea persisting over b.abbas and
hormoz strait area, sending of service boat for joining of custom officer/
cargo surveyor,.. is not possible ,in this regard verbal permission have
been achieved by custom/cargo surveyor/cargo receiver in order to discharge
entire cargo to mt chem without their attendance for initial survey/checking
before discharge of  last(4th)parcel, hence to prevent any delay you can
commence you discharging base on above.

 

Best Regards

Rahim Vanda

NITC B.Abbas Ops/Dep

Mobile:09173232008

Office :07632616713

 

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 1:04 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON
REPORT

 

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  27.06.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   51.8 N   056  12.6 E 

-          Av. Speed:0.0knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 23.03.2022/1300

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*5

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE/ 15,503 MT

-          B/L Date: 23.MAR.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 8.4AFT Mtrs/ 7.4FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 119.65/116.81/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:5.4/0.0/0.0/0.0

Remark: Vsl riding on her anchor at STS position (south of QESHM Island)
/MT: CHEM is moored alongside/waiting for weather moderation & discharging
of 4TH parcel. 

-           Qty Disch To 1st D.V Chem= 8,162mt (15~16.05.2022)

-           Qty Disch To 2nd  D.V Chem= 8,131.5mt (23~24.05.2022)

-           Qty Disch To  3RD D.V Chem= 8,122.1 mt(16~17.06.2022)

-          ROB FAXON: 7,377 mt // 63,454 Bbls

  *** 0106-0154 LT: MT: CHEM is moored alongside on 27.06.2022, awaiting
cargo surveyor/custom/cargo receiver & etc... to attend the vsl.. 

 ***   03 numbers of STS fenders is made fast alongside on stbd side by tug
boat (SEDAR) at 16. JUNE. 2022/0942-1006LT for 3rd parcel cargo operation.

                 *** 02 length of cargo hoses delivered to the vsl by tug
boat (SEDAR {P1}) at 16. JUNE. 2022 / 1124 LT.

NOTE: Sea condition rough and awaiting weather moderation

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]