Subject: RE: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Pilot booking for daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:28.06.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'abuali'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:26:20 +0430

Good Day;

Pls. to inform daughter vsl. MT. CHEM  will complete load around
1200lt/28.06.2022 today

Appreciate to book the pilot before said time to unberth the vsl. before
weather condition get worse, then cargo calculation and measurment can take
place by surveyor when both vsls. at anchor. 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2022 10:36 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'abuali'
Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Initial SOF with 4th
daughter vsl. MT. CHEM DD:27.06.2022

 

Dear Sir,

Good day;

Pls find following Initial SOF for discharging 4th parcel with daughter vsl.
CHEM;

Date 27.06.2022

0042 lt: D/V CHEM Arrived.

0106 lt: Commence mooring.

0154 lt: All made fast.

2012-2036 lt: hose connection(1x8" STBD side).

2200 lt: Commence Discharge 4th parcel

On board quantity before discharge of 4th parcel: 7,377 MT/63,453 bbls

BL/Ship Fig Load Port =31,870 Mt/ 31,774 Mt

ETC to CHEM: 28.06.2022/1200lt

NOTE: Below msg. rcvd. from OPS Dep./B.ABBAS on 27.06.2022

"QT

Kindly note due to heavy weather and rough sea persisting over b.abbas and
hormoz strait area, sending of service boat for joining of custom officer/
cargo surveyor,.. is not possible ,in this regard verbal permission have
been achieved by custom/cargo surveyor/cargo receiver in order to discharge
entire cargo to mt chem without their attendance for initial survey/checking
before discharge of  last(4th)parcel, hence to prevent any delay you can
commence you discharging base on above.

UNQT"

 

***Continue

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]