Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 08.22, AT BND ANCHORAGE TO DISCHARGE AROUND 7 KT CONDENSTAE OF 4TH PARCEL / ARRIVAL REPORT
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 17:54:32 +0430

Good day,

Please find arrival report of the vsl at B.Abbas anchorage for 4TH parcel discharge as below:

28.06.2022

1600 hrs lt       Nor tendered

1642 hrs lt       Drop anchor

Awaiting to berthing instruction.

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 08.22, / / NOR TENDERED //DROP ANCHOR
From: "master- Chem" <[email-masked]>
To: "'RAMYAR'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'INFO / Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops/Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, "'cmd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sahil'" <[email-masked]>, "'Charles'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations | Safe Seas'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 16:55:45 +0430

Dear sir,

Good day

Pls be informed that vsl tendering NOR at 1600 hrs lt/28th June 2022.

Herewith, pls find attached NOR sheet.

Kindly confirm with safe receipt. 

Vessel dropped anchor at 1642 hrs lt today  as per port conrtol instruction 

Gps  position 

Lat        27* 04.63’ N

Long   056* 16.42’ E

 

Thanks & B Regards

Capt. Rakesh Kumar

Master

MT "CHEM"

PH(V SET): +15053892989 ( Bridge)

PH(V SET): +15058141439 (Master Cabin)

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Disclaimer: Please note that vessel e-mail system is not online and therefore not monitored 24 hrs.in case of Urgency,please do give us a call.

--------------------------------------------------------