Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 08.22, AT BND ANCHORAGE TO DISCHARGE AROUND 7 KT CONDENSTAE OF 4TH PARCEL / DISCHARGE UPDATE OF 2100 LT
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 21:05:31 +0430

Good day,

Pls find discharge update of the vsl up to 2100 lt on 01.07.2022 as below:

Discharged      : 6622 mt.

Discharge rate :   101 mt/hr

ETC 02.07.2022 / 0500 lt

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771