Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 --
From: "Ghorbanzadeh" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'FAXON'" <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 11:40:14 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please advise vsl`s next loading - discharging plan as required.

B.Rgds.

AA.Ghorbanzadeh

Operation Manager G3

Office : +98 21 23803215

Mob :    +98 9127389031

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2022 10:17 AM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI'
<[email-masked]>; 'NITC Chartering' <[email-masked]>; 'Samadof -
PTSOC' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'FLP. B. ABBAS' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- Bunkering
04~05.07.2022

 

Good Day;

For your kind information bunker barge try to fast alongside again around
1100lt/05.07.2022 and continue to complete nominate bunker quantity~800mt,

Will revert with progress of bunkering.

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2022 9:23 AM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'FLP. B. ABBAS'; 'Tech'
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- Bunkering 04~05.07.2022

 

Dear Sir,

Good day;

Pls find following SOF for bunker operation 04~05.07.2022 with m.t ANDIA at
QESHM ISL. OPL anchorage,

Date 04.07.2022

2106 lt: bunker barge approach.

2112: bunker barge alongside.

2118 lt: first line ashore.

2130 lt: all made fast.

2212-2218 lt: hose connection.

2248 lt: commence bunkering.

Date 05.07.2022

0006 lt: bunkering operation ceased due to heavy weather.

0012-0030 lt: hose disconnection.

0042 lt: all clear.

0048 lt: M.T ANDIA  cleared & awaiting weather moderation. 

Quantity of part HFO bunker rcvd.: 358mt

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2022 1:31 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON
REPORT

 

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  03.07.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   51.8 N   056  12.6 E 

-          Av. Speed:0.0knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 23.03.2022/1300

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*5

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: NIL

-          B/L Date: 23.MAR.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 8.5AFT Mtrs/ 6.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 92.15/113.99/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.70/0.0/0.0/0.0

         Remark:    

    ***Vessel waiting for bunker supply at present pos. off land Qeshm at
anch.

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]