Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- Bunkering 04~05.07.2022
From: "OPS-Bandarabbas" <[email-masked]>
To: "'FAXON'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'FLP. B. ABBAS'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech'" <[email-masked]>, "Ops-bandarabbas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 13:33:37 +0430

Dear Capt,

Good Day

Kindly,be inform since vessel faxon been at Opl,therefor no need for
obtaining fresh PC,and it,s confirmed by port control that vessel can sail
out to her destination without new pc.

W.rgds

A.Mohsenzadeh

Nitc B.Abbas Ops dept.

Mbl;+ 98 917 161 2850

 

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2022 10:17 AM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'FLP. B. ABBAS'; 'Tech'
Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- Bunkering
04~05.07.2022

 

Good Day;

For your kind information bunker barge try to fast alongside again around
1100lt/05.07.2022 and continue to complete nominate bunker quantity~800mt,

Will revert with progress of bunkering.

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2022 9:23 AM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'FLP. B. ABBAS'; 'Tech'
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- Bunkering 04~05.07.2022

 

Dear Sir,

Good day;

Pls find following SOF for bunker operation 04~05.07.2022 with m.t ANDIA at
QESHM ISL. OPL anchorage,

Date 04.07.2022

2106 lt: bunker barge approach.

2112: bunker barge alongside.

2118 lt: first line ashore.

2130 lt: all made fast.

2212-2218 lt: hose connection.

2248 lt: commence bunkering.

Date 05.07.2022

0006 lt: bunkering operation ceased due to heavy weather.

0012-0030 lt: hose disconnection.

0042 lt: all clear.

0048 lt: M.T ANDIA  cleared & awaiting weather moderation. 

Quantity of part HFO bunker rcvd.: 358mt

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2022 1:31 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON
REPORT

 

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  03.07.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   51.8 N   056  12.6 E 

-          Av. Speed:0.0knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 23.03.2022/1300

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*5

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: NIL

-          B/L Date: 23.MAR.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 8.5AFT Mtrs/ 6.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 92.15/113.99/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.70/0.0/0.0/0.0

         Remark:    

    ***Vessel waiting for bunker supply at present pos. off land Qeshm at
anch.

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]