Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT & ETA notice
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'flp-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'nitc assalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 13:44:47 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day,

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  06.07.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   21.6 N   054  33.0 E 

-          Av. Speed: 9.0knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 05.07.2022/2200 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 126/166 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*4

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: NIL

-          B/L Date: NONE

-          ETA to Next Port: 06.07.2022/2359 l.t

-          Draft: 8.5AFT Mtrs/ 6.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 858.45/113.79/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:18.40/0.0/0.0/0.0

               Remark: NONE

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]