Subject: MT ABYSS / DEPARTURE BASRAH OPL
From: "MASTER - ABYSS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Marine Garnet'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Shipping Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Garnet Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Trade'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marketing M'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Garnettrd'" <[email-masked]>, "'Deepak Bisht'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operation Melody'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 02:56:53 +0430

Dear Sir,
Good Day,

Refer telecom, 0118 LT / 07-JULY-2022, Vessel anchor aweigh and proceeded to
load port. All pre arrival documents have been send to agent as per his pre
arrival mail. Awaiting for agent's clearance to enter port limit. Vessel
will drop anchor in OPL load port on arrival and will proceed in once vessel
will get clearance from agent to enter port limits.

Kindly Confirm Safe receipt

Thanks & Warm Regards
Capt. Manoj Kumar
Master, 
M.T. ABYSS,
V SAT PHONE 1 : +6531582657
V SAT PHONE 2 : +6531656122
FBB PHONE NO  : +870773244164

PLEASE NOTE VESSEL EMAIL ID HAS CHANGED, NEW EMAIL ID IS :
[email-masked] 

Vessel's Email system is not online and has maximum attachment limit of 5
MB. For urgent matters please contact over the phone