Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- update ETA notice ''6 Hrs ETA notice
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'flp-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'nitc assalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 05:39:41 +0430

*** 6 Hrs ETA notice***

Good Day;

Pls. to inform revised ETA notice Assalouyeh is on date: 07.07.2022/1300lt
(wasnp)

RIC Dears in OPS NITC Assalouyeh to pls. inform all concerned parties.

Pls. advise if any berthing prospect

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2022 5:56 PM
To: [email-masked]'; 'ops-asalouyeh'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; 'flp-asalouyeh'; 'nitc assalouyeh';
'ghorbanzadeh'
Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- ETA notice// revised
ETA notice

 

***REVISED ETA NOTICE***

Good Day;

Pls. to inform revised ETA notice Assalouyeh is on date: 07.07.2022/1000lt
(wasnp)

RIC Dear in OPS NITC Assalouyeh to pls. inform all concerned parties.

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2022 1:45 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'ops-asalouyeh';
[email-masked]'; 'flp-asalouyeh'; 'nitc assalouyeh'
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON
REPORT & ETA notice

 

Dear Sir,

Good day,

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  06.07.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   21.6 N   054  33.0 E 

-          Av. Speed: 9.0knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 05.07.2022/2200 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 126/166 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*4

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: NIL

-          B/L Date: NONE

-          ETA to Next Port: 06.07.2022/2359 l.t

-          Draft: 8.5AFT Mtrs/ 6.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 858.45/113.79/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:18.40/0.0/0.0/0.0

               Remark: NONE

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]