Subject: MT ABYSS // KKHH ISLAND // UPDATED LOADING REPORT AT 00:01 HRS
From: "CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR" <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Saber'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 01:21:34 +0430

DD: 08.07.2022

Dear Sir,

Good Day!

Kindly find below updated Loading Report, Pertaining to MT ABYSS call to KHARG ISAND for your perusal & records with thanks:

08.07.2022 @ 00:01 Hrs

========================

Total Cargo Loaded: 40,640 MT

Balance Cargo to Load: 58,342 MT

Current Rate: 5,272 MT/Hr

Av. Rate: 5,080 MT/Hr

ETC: 08.07.2022, 13:00 Hrs

 

Best Regards:

CGW Shipping Commercial Director

Capt.A.Eftekhari

Please Reply To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 

General Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Operation Telephone Nos.(Main Office): +98 21 86128774, Capt Ataei:+98 912 022 6817, Mrs Mehrsa: +98 912 022 5691, Capt.Eftekhari: +98 912 022 3317, Capt. Saber: +98 912 234 5835