Subject: MT ABYSS // KKHH ISLAND // UPDATED LOADING REPORT AT 06:00 HRS
From: "OPS CGW Capt. Orod" <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Saber'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 09:29:06 +0430

DD: 08.07.2022

Dear Sir,

Good Day!

Kindly find below updated Loading Report, Pertaining to MT ABYSS call to KHARG ISAND for your perusal & records with thanks:

08.07.2022 @ 06:00 Hrs

========================

Total Cargo Loaded: 71,840 MT

Balance Cargo to Load: 27,142 MT

Current Rate: 5,383 MT/Hr

Av. Rate: 5,131 MT/Hr

ETC: 08.07.2022, 13:00 Hrs

Best Regards

CGW Shipping Operation

Capt. O.Ataei

Please Reply To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Website:  <http://www.cgwshipping.com/> www.cgwshipping.com   

Operation Telephone Nos.(Main Office):+98 21 86128774, Capt.Ataei:+98 912 022 6817, Ms Mehrsa:+98 912 022 5691, CaptEftekhari: +98 912 022 3317, Capt.Saber:+98 912 234 5835