Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Initial SOF Assalouyeh TONBAK SPM#4 DD:07.07.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'flp-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'nitc assalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 21:09:34 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the following Initial SOF for TOMBAK SPM#4 loading Condensate
cargo:

07.Jul.2022

1200:     1 Hr notice to E/R

1300:     Vsl arrived Asaluyeh, EOPS, SBE

1630:     POB, NOR tendered and accepted

1648:     Atlas Opal made fast on STBD shoulder

1748:     Commence mooring

1754:     Chain O/B

1800:     All fast , Atlas Opal cast off

1806:     Atlas Opal made fast aft (STBY tug)

1806-1842:          Cargo Tanks Inspection

1812-1936:          Hose connection portside (2x16")

1954:     Commence loading

ETC:       08.Jul.2022 / 1600lt

Remark: Dear NITC OPS THR/Assalouyeh, pls. advise whether vsl. has to accept
EDP OR not?

And also port of cargo discharge

Awaiting yours.

***CONTINUE

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]