Subject: Message Delivery Failure - Nomination for loading survey of vessel Abyss at Khark Island
From: "Delivery Subsystem" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 17:47:41 +0430

MailEnable: Message could not be delivered to some recipients.
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

	Recipient: [SMTP:[email-masked]]
	Reason: The message could not be delivered because the domain name (pessanj.com) does not appear to exist.

	Recipient: [SMTP:[email-masked]]
	Reason: The message could not be delivered because the domain name (pessanj.com) does not appear to exist.

Message contents follow:

To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
From: saharathunder <[email-masked]>
Subject: Nomination for loading survey of vessel Abyss at Khark Island
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 17:47:20 +0430

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--__=_AltPart_1398380942_1661326902
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear Sir,
 
Please be informed that our vessel ABYSS will be loading at Khark Island.
You are kindly requested to confirm the availability for survey and revert wi=
th your best offer.
 
Best Regards,
B. Roudsari

--__=_AltPart_1398380942_1661326902
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">
<div style=3D"color: #333333; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 12pt=
; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: norm=
al; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-=
spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: init=
ial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Dear Si=
r,</div>
<div style=3D"color: #333333; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 12pt=
; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: norm=
al; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-=
spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: init=
ial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">&nbsp;<=
/div>
<div style=3D"color: #333333; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 12pt=
; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: norm=
al; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-=
spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: init=
ial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Please =
be informed that our vessel ABYSS will be loading at Khark Island.</div>
<div style=3D"color: #333333; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 12pt=
; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: norm=
al; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-=
spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: init=
ial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">You are=
 kindly requested to confirm the availability for survey and revert with your=
 best offer.</div>
<div style=3D"color: #333333; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 12pt=
; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: norm=
al; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-=
spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: init=
ial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">&nbsp;<=
/div>
<div style=3D"color: #333333; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 12pt=
; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: norm=
al; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-=
spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: init=
ial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Best Re=
gards,</div>
<div style=3D"color: #333333; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 12pt=
; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: norm=
al; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-=
spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: init=
ial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">B. Roud=
sari</div>
</div>

--__=_AltPart_1398380942_1661326902--