Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'flp-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'nitc assalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 15:41:46 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day,

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time: 08.07.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 27   42.6 N   052  06.8 E 

-          Av. Speed: 09.0knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 05.07.2022/2200

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 12/0.0 N.M

-          Weather Condition: NW*3

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE/ 31200 MT

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A

-          Draft: 10.0AFT Mtrs/ 10.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 828.75/111.59/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:11.10/2.2/0.0/0.0

Remark: 

07.07.2022:

1954 l.t: Commence loading of S.P.C( Vsl is loading in TOMBAK SPM #
4,loading in progress).

Total cargo quantity received: 30722 MT

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]