Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Final SOF Assalouyeh TONBAK SPM#4 DD:08.07.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'flp-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'nitc assalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 23:52:34 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the following Final SOF for TOMBAK SPM#4 loading Condensate
cargo:

07.Jul.2022

1200:     1 Hr notice to E/R

1300:     Vsl arrived Asalouyeh, EOPS, SBE

1630:     POB, NOR tendered and accepted

1648:     Atlas Opal made fast on STBD shoulder

1748:     Commence mooring

1754:     Chain O/B

1800:     All fast , Atlas Opal cast off

1806:     Atlas Opal made fast aft (STBY tug)

1806-1842:          Cargo Tanks Inspection

1812-1936:          Hose connection portside (2x16")

1954:     Commence loading

08.Jul.2022

1600:                  Loading completed

1612-1742:        Tank inspection

1742-1830:        Calculation

1642-1736:        Hoses disconnected

1754:                   SBE, Commence unmooring

1800:                   All clear

1812:                   Aft tug cast off

1912:                   Pilot away

1930:                      FAOP

EAT Assalouyeh: 2200lt/08.07.2022

Cargo O.B.: Ship Fig Load Port =31,157Mt(No cargo Docs.''B/L'' rcvd. yet)

Draft: 10.00m  F&A

*** END msg. load port

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2022 9:10 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'; 'ops-asalouyeh'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; 'flp-asalouyeh'; 'nitc assalouyeh'
Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / Initial SOF Assalouyeh
TONBAK SPM#4 DD:07.07.2022

 

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the following Initial SOF for TOMBAK SPM#4 loading Condensate
cargo:

07.Jul.2022

1200:     1 Hr notice to E/R

1300:     Vsl arrived Asaluyeh, EOPS, SBE

1630:     POB, NOR tendered and accepted

1648:     Atlas Opal made fast on STBD shoulder

1748:     Commence mooring

1754:     Chain O/B

1800:     All fast , Atlas Opal cast off

1806:     Atlas Opal made fast aft (STBY tug)

1806-1842:          Cargo Tanks Inspection

1812-1936:          Hose connection portside (2x16")

1954:     Commence loading

ETC:       08.Jul.2022 / 1600lt

Remark: Dear NITC OPS THR/Assalouyeh, pls. advise whether vsl. has to accept
EDP OR not?

And also port of cargo discharge

Awaiting yours.

***CONTINUE

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]