Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'flp-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'nitc assalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 13:49:25 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  09.07.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 27   30.0 N   052  19.4 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 08.07.2022/1930 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 22/12 N.M

-          Weather Condition: NW*3

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: south pars condensate / 31157
M.T.

-          B/L Date: 23.MAR.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: 08.07.2022/2230 l.t

-          Draft: 10.0AFT Mtrs/ 10.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 816.05/111.59/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:12.70/0.0/0.0/0.0

               Remark: 

         ****Vsl at assaluyeh anchorage, ridding on her port anchor,
awaiting for discharge of cargo by terminal instruction.

NOR Tendered 08.07.2022/2230lt

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]