Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'flp-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'nitc assalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 12:59:15 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  12.07.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 27   30.0 N   052  19.4 E 

-          Av. Speed: 0.0 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 08.07.2022/1930 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 0.0/12 N.M

-          Weather Condition: SE*2

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT: south pars condensate / 31157
M.T.

-          B/L Date: EDP

-          ETA to Next Port: N/A 

-          Draft: 10.0AFT Mtrs/ 10.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 802.85/111.59/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:4.3/0.0/0.0/0.0

               Remark: 

         ****Vsl at assaluyeh anchorage, ridding on her port anchor,
awaiting for discharge of cargo by terminal instruction.

  NOTE: LOI for sub. cargo NOT Issued yet.

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]