Subject: 5th hire-FAXON -SAHARA-202200815
From: "sameni" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Mr. m-shomali'" <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'f-rashidi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 10:01:54 +0430

Dear Madam/Sir

Good day

Please find attached files regarding the 5th hire invoice of Faxon. 

Kindly note below financial instruction while payment.

 

The invoice password is the same as the one we sent you earlier.

We are also  mail the original invoice to you.

Regards

Sameni

Commercial-Ops.Dept.

 

Dear madam;

Please find attached invoices provided as per your draft and emphasize
remitters that It is necessary to observe the following:

1- Before any transfer please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company license
for coordination with broker.

2- Not to use any Iranian name/point/word in drafts and invoices to avoid
blocking bank accounts.

Best regards

Moradzadeh

NITC Treasury Dept.

TEL : +9821 2380 4416

Fax: +98 21 2204 2518

E-MAIL : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>