Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- Voy.03/22---EDP DOCUMENTS (ASSALOUYEH)// re-issued 17.07.2022
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'flp-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'nitc assalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 09:44:45 +0430

Good Day;

Please find re-issued EDP authorization letter to change docs. in attachment
for your kind perusal and need of action.

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2022 11:45 AM
To: 'ops-asalouyeh'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; 'flp-asalouyeh'; 'nitc assalouyeh';
'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- Voy.03/22---EDP
DOCUMENTS (ASSALOUYEH)

 

Good day;

Please find EDP authorization letter in attachment for your kind perusal.

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Subject: FAXON : crew list
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 09:14:15 +0430

Good Day;

Pls. find attached crew list for port formalities (PC), with thanks.

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]