Subject: RE: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- NOR Tender Discharge port Assalouyeh 08.07.2022/2230lt / NOR cancelled discharge port Asalouyeh
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'ops-asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'OPS-Bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>, "'FLP'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 15:13:23 +0430

Good Day;

As instruction of discharge port changed,

Below NOR terminate and new one will tender soon vsl. at B.ABBAS anchorage
same place as before "Off land Qeshm"

RIC. Dear respectful OPS NITC Assalouyeh to pls. submit new B/L Docs. in
scan copy till original sets onboard

RIC. Dear respectful OPS NITC B.ABBAS to pls. arrange port formalities on
vsl. arrival.( ETA will announce soon vsl. depart Assalouyeh area)

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2022 12:06 AM
To: [email-masked]'; 'ops-asalouyeh'; 'ghorbanzadeh'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
'Samadof - PTSOC'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'
Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- NOR Tender Discharge
port Assalouyeh 08.07.2022/2230lt

 

Dear Sir,

NOR tendering time: 08.07.2022 / 2230 hrs LT. 

Please be advised that FAXON arrived at ASALOUYEH Discharge port on
08.07.2022/2130lt and anchored Assalouyeh (pos. 27 30.18N  052 19.36E) on
2230lt/08.07.2022, NOR tendered on 08.07.2022 / 2230 hrs LT and is in all
respects ready to Discharge her full cargo of South Pars Condensate in
accordance with all terms and conditions of the governing Charter Party. 

Dear NITC Asalouyeh Agent to Pls. inform all concerned parities. 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]