Subject: RE: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / voy. no. 3L-22 cargo docs. Assalouyeh TONBAK SPM#4 DD:07~08.07.2022/ re-issued B/L docs.
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 20:58:22 +0430

Good Day;

Pls. find attached re-issued B/L docs. rcvd. Via NITC Assalouyeh Agency,
with thanks.

 

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 1:12 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; 'ops-asalouyeh'
Subject: FW: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / voy. no. 3L-22
cargo docs. Assalouyeh TONBAK SPM#4 DD:07~08.07.2022

 

Good Day;

Pls. find attached B/L docs. rcvd. Via NITC Assalouyeh Agency, with thanks.

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: FAXON [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2022 11:54 PM
To: 'ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]'; 'ops-asalouyeh'
Cc: 'tahouri'; [email-masked]'; 'MAJID FAHIMI'; 'NITC Chartering';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: MT. FAXON // SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 / voy. no. 3L-22 cargo
docs. Assalouyeh TONBAK SPM#4 DD:07~08.07.2022

 

Dear Sir,

Pls. find attached cargo docs. related to Assalouyeh TONBAK SPM#4
(07~08.07.2022)

Ship Fig Load Port =31,157Mt (No cargo Docs.''B/L'' rcvd. yet)

Draft: 10.00m  F&A

 

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Subject: cargo doc
From: "OPS-Asalouyeh" <[email-masked]>
To: "'faxon'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 20:22:42 +0430

Dear sir;

Good day,

Pls find scan copy of cargo doc in attached file.

 

Best Regards

OPS, NITC ASALOUYEH

Direct Line: 6406

Office Line: (0098)(77)37265763-5755

Fax     Line: (0098)(77)37265759

Mobile No: (0098)(9173713701) NEW 

Mobile  No: (0098)9039719745

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]