Subject: FAXON /// SAHARA THUNDER TCP 09.02.2022 -- CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT & ETA Notice
From: "FAXON" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MAJID FAHIMI'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samadof - PTSOC'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'A.M-B.A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 13:51:54 +0430

CHARTERER DAILY NOON REPORT:

Dear Sir,

Please note the following Daily Noon report for your kind perusal.

-          Date / Time:  18.07.2022/1200 (LT)  (SMT = GMT + 0430)

-          Noon Pos (Lat/Long): 26   12.4 N   054  26.1 E 

-          Av. Speed: 7.7 knt

-          Date & Time of sail out from Last port: 17.07.2022/17:30 l.t

-          Distance Run / Distance to go: 147/115 N.M

-          Weather Condition: NW*3

-          Grade of cargo / Quantity in MT-BL fig: south pars condensate /
31,205 M.T.

-          B/L Date: 08.07.2022

-          ETA to Next Port: B. ABBAS 19.07.2022/0300 l.t 

-          Draft: 10.0AFT Mtrs/ 10.0 FWD Mtrs

-          ROB, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO (MT): 760.35/111.59/122.3/0.0

-          Consumption, HFO/MGO/LSFO/LSMGO:21.10/0.0/0.0/0.0

-           NOTE: LOI for sub. cargo NOT Issued yet.

  

Tks.& Best Regards

Master / MT FAXON

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]